Providing fast service to our customers is our top
priority. Our flexible support structure and industry standard product
design will keep your downtime to a minimum. When problems arise our
comprehensive technical library, OEM training and email/phone support
will compliment your existing IT capabilities. To expedite your service,
we recommend you follow the steps below before contacting us.
- Documentation. Check the quick start guide
or the complete user manual for setup and configuration issues.
- Online Support. Our 24x7 online support website
provides easy access to technical information, solutions and suggested configurations.
- Online Technical Library. Our 24x7 online
provides additional information about network configurations and general NAS
- Contact your Hardware Vendor or Reseller. The manufacturer of your
product or the reseller who sold it to you is qualified to perform
field repairs and warranty service. Your VAR may also complete
any non-warranty maintenance
and administration. For a list of certified dealers in your area visit
our support website.
- Software Updates. Software upgrades and
updates are available for free download from our web-site.
- Next-Business-Day Software Delivery. In the unlikely event you suffer
from corrupted software (power outage, failed flash memory card,
etc), upon approved RMA, we provide advanced exchange of replacement
software (credit card
secured) within one business
All warranty returns must have an RMA
number from Darma. Your dealer or OEM can provide
non-emergency software replacement.
- E-Mail Support. Free electronic mail support is available at
support <at> darma.com. Your
message will be forwarded to the appropriate
technician, who will respond to your
support question in a timely manner.
- OEM Telephone Support. The
Darma OEM support center is available 9AM to 5PM Monday-Friday MST.
- End User Telephone Support.
End user telephone support is available with per incident fee.
- General Network and Administration Issues.
Support for general network configuration issues is available
on our support site and your authorized dealer or OEM.